Closing Date: Wednesday 5th May 17:00
Contract type: Fixed term until March 2024
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Leeds 2023 will be a landmark year of culture for the city and region. Our ambitious and ground-breaking programme will transform people’s perceptions of Leeds, confirming it as an international centre of cultural activity and cementing its reputation as a cultural giant in the world.
Showcasing creativity across all forms of culture, we will partner with local, national and international artists, creatives and storytellers to deliver a series of world-class signature events across the year. From dance to design, art to architecture, poetry to pop, sculpture to sport, there will be something for everyone!
We are now looking to build our team and are on the look-out for talented people who share our passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a year of extraordinary experiences.
What are we looking for?
- Lead on radically diversifying and broadening opportunities for cross sector collaboration
between creative, digital and technology driven industries to generate exciting programming
prospects for Leeds 2023.
- Work with the Creative Team to confidently engage with new technologies and digital innovation in programming and delivery.
- Collaborate with the Communications Team to consider innovative and surprising use of digital platforms as a way of reaching people.
- Support and lead on capacity building and training programmes to incorporate digital innovation and learning in Leeds and the West Yorkshire Region.
- Lead on strategic partnership building and profile raising for Leeds 2023 as a Digital Year of Culture.
Download full recruitment brief here.
Please find an audio description of the full recruitment brief here.
How to apply:
Please submit your most up to date CV (no longer than 2 pages) and a cover letter (no longer than 3 pages) to email@example.com by 5th May 2021.
On applying please complete our diversity monitoring form.
We adopt a ‘name-blind’ approach to shortlisting, so please remove your name from your CV before sending it to us. Recruiting managers will not have access to personal information, including your name and contact details until a shortlisting decision has been made.