We are looking for an experienced press and media agency to work with the Leeds 2023 Bid Team to communicate the city’s bid to become to European Capital of Culture 2023.
As the bid moves into a period of extensive delivery leading to the submission of its first stage bid on 27th October 2017, the team are looking for regular press and media support to:
- Work with Leeds 2023’s agreed spokespeople and projects to develop features, interviews and stories for national and international media. Suggested local, regional and national media and to work with the team to identify the most appropriate international target media.
- identify and pro-actively pitch Leeds 2023 news items to a range of local, regional, national and international media channels covering culture and arts to politics, social affairs, property and regeneration and including print, broadcast and digital
- Work with Leeds 2023’s agreed spokespeople to agree quotes and interviews.
- Support the Leeds 2023 team in pacing stories and managing expectations regarding coverage and timings.
- Develop ideas and opportunities for proactive press and media relations related to current affairs, major cultural events, milestones and key dates in partnership with project partners and their press teams.
If this sound like you and you would like further information or to receive a full copy of this brief please contact email@example.com or call 0113 37 87909.
The closing date for expressions of interest is midnight 12th June 2017.